Raleigh focuses primarily on commercial and civil litigation. He has represented individual and corporate clients in a wide range of cases involving business conflicts, securities laws, Uniform Commercial Code transactions, shareholder derivative actions, and a variety of other topics. He represents lenders in a variety of cases, including defending lender liability and fraud claims, as well as in cases under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. His banking litigation experience includes several cases involving $40+ million secured transactions. He has also defended clients in multiple class action lawsuits, including a case alleging a data breach affecting more than 20 million customers. Raleigh has successfully represented clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts, as well as in private arbitrations and mediations.
Before joining the firm, Raleigh clerked for the Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez of Eighth Judicial District Court. As a business court law clerk, Raleigh dealt with a broad range of complex business matters and became well versed on procedural and evidentiary issues.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2008
- B.A., University of Utah, 2004
- Nevada Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- Utah Supreme Court (inactive)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez, Presiding Civil Judge, Eighth Judicial District Court, Nevada, 2008-2009.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Utah State Bar
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine (2013-2019)
- Southern Nevada Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine (2014-2016)