Morris Law Group welcomes inquiries and applications from candidates with a demonstrated commitment to commercial litigation, whether the candidate is fresh out of law school, completing a judicial clerkship, or looking to move laterally. We seek attorneys with superior academic qualifications, excellent writing and legal research skills, initiative, and a commitment to excellence in their written and oral advocacy. Writing ability, strong grades from a top-ranked law school, law review, and moot court experience are strongly preferred.
- A commitment to excellence in litigation, and a firm culture that values and rewards individual responsibility, initiative, and creativity;
- A diverse practice representing individuals and entities in noteworthy civil matters;
- Compensation and benefits that are fully competitive with other leading firms in the region;
- A commitment to allowing newer members of the firm to develop hands-on experience with effective written and oral advocacy, case development, written and oral discovery, alternative dispute resolution, trial practice, and appellate advocacy; and
- A determination to provide first-class legal services to our clients while also preserving a firm culture, sense of camaraderie, and management style that fosters friendship and respect for everyone in the firm.
When applying, please submit the following:
- Cover letter;
- Law school transcript;
- Litigation-oriented writing sample (preferably an advocacy piece showing the application of fact to law; at least 10 pages); and
- List of three references.
Morris Law Group is an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefits package. We accept applications from well-qualified individuals as well as those desiring to learn and grow in the legal field. If you are interested in employment at Morris Law Group, please provide a resume and list of references by either email or mail to:
900 Bank of America Plaza
300 South Fourth Street
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101